Phoenix Fitness understands that not everyone has the same personal training goals. Here are the questions we need answers to so we may pair you with a personal trainer with the appropriate certifications to best fit your needs.
- Are you trying to lose weight or get to a certain body fat?
- Are you trying to increase in strength?
- Do you want to become a competitive powerlifter?
- Are you looking to run your first race such as a 5k?
- Do you just want to get in shape & learn a proper diet?
- Are you looking to enter your first fitness competition?
- Are you an athlete looking for agility training?
- Do you just want someone to help you become familiar with the equipment and give one on one instructions?
Individual Personal Training Pay Options:
A) Individual Personal Training is $40 per one hour session.
B) Individual Personal Training is $30 per half hour sessions.
C) The “6 pack” plan which is 6 sessions for one hour each for only $210.00
D) 6 half hour sessions are $165.00
E) 8 sessions for one hour each are $280.00
F) 8 sessions for half an hour are $185.00
2 Person Training Pay Options:
G) Each person will pay $160.00 for bi weekly one hour sessions for four weeks (8 sessions)
H) Each person will pay $120.00 for bi weekly half hour sessions for four weeks (8 sessions)
(Must also be a member since we are a private facility…see membership tab for pricing)